London Fashion Weekend Haul


 



Filled Designer tote bag

As I purchased a Gold Ticket for London Fashion Weekend I received a filled designer tote bag.  The tote bag was beautiful with a floral design print by Thornton Bregazzi.  Inside were lots of goodies including Pukka tea, Lavazza coffee, Garnier skin active moisture bomb, Maybelline baby lips , lots of fashion publications and more. I was delighted with this goodie bag. Lots of little items to try out, with a lovely tote bag I will use again and again when out shopping.













Vivienne Westwood Earrings

All I can say is I am soooo in love with this designer purchase.  I love Vivienne Westwood and when I seen these Bear earrings for sale I really fell in love with them.  They are so detailed with the logo on the belly of the bear and all moving parts just made this item special.  At a discounted price I had to bring these two little bears home.








Vivienne Westwood Scarf

Another Vivienne Westwood purchase this grey scarf will be a staple piece in my wardrobe. Just a plain grey wool with the Vivienne Westwood name stitched at the bottom.  This scarf is a good size and I thought it would go really nice with my grey oversized coat.






Poppy London Pom Pom's in Purple and green

I had never heard of the Poppy London brand before.  A beautiful fur accessory range including Pom Pom hats , scarves and Pom Pom handbag accessories, again at a fab price due to LFW.  I got myself the exact green of my new Kurt Geiger Carvela bag in a Pom Pom Handbag accessory.  I love this! It's so soft and luxurious.  I even went back to purchase a dark purple Pom for my black leather crossbody bag.















Toni & Guy hair products

Toni & Guy were the sponsored hair styling team for the London Fashion weekend.  They had an amazing salon/shop set up at the show.  Toni & Guy's Sea Salt Spray is by far one of my favourite hair products and I decided to pick up some while I was at there.  I also bought a fab Honey and oat hair mask (it smells amazing!) and with these two products I received some fab sunglasses.  These styling products are from the salon range Label M as compared to their high street Toni & Guy range that you can buy in Boots or Superdrug.  It definitely is a more luxurious product and you can purchase these items at a Toni & Guy Hair salon.



              





Illamasqua store

As we were walking around to Carnaby Street ( my favourite shopping street in London) I popped into the Illamasqua store.  I totally love there concealer and I was running out and thought it would be an opportunity to pick up a new one.  The store is totally stunning and I could spend hours in it! I picked up a new skin base Concealer in the Light shade.








Benefit store 

I couldn't resist popping into the benefit store.  They were having a payday party with a DJ playing and giving out free cookies and mini Starbucks Fraps. Inside there was a great atmosphere and you could even get pictures taken at a photobooth.  I really needed to buy a new blush as my favourite Rockatuer was running out.  I picked up one and I got 10% off!





            


Skinny dip London 

The last store we visited was Skinny Dip London! We were walking around and when I spied Skinny Dip I made a bee line for the store! I totally love this quirky brand and had been looking at the online store the night before. If you like quirky, funky accessories this is the store for you! I honestly could of bought sooo many items but I resisted and picked two.  The first was the cat/doughnut coin purse and the second a unicorn glitter iPhone case.  The Skinny Dip products are so reasonably priced and would make great gift ideas. Definitely a store worth checking out. In a photo below your can check out there website and twitter account.














All round it was an amazing day! I was so pleased with my haul from London Fashion Weekend. I would totally recommend it, especially if you are looking for something special like a new designer bag. Why not get it at a discounted rate! I cant wait to go back again.

Love

Purple Poodle x 




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig